The Joy of Grandparenting



Grammie and Grampie get to babysit this weekend and are we having fun ! Little Miss Mei-Ling is the center of attention and no one seems to mind one bit. Its been a bit like playing dolls for me. I get to dress her up and play with her all day long. Nap time has me running around catching up on things around the house. Tonight this little miracle gets to accompany Grampie and Grammie on their Friday night date to our favorite Italian restaurant for Pizza. What fun we will have showing her off to everyone there.
Mei-Ling is settling down for nap time with her favorite sleep toy, a well loved lamb !

Comments

Renie Burghardt said…
MeiLing is adorable, Patty. People at the pizza place will love seeing her.
debi said…
She's just beautiful. I too love being a Grandma. I still have one left at home(Cady, she's 17) but around our house it is usually grandkids, coming and going. Even my Cady loves being an Auntie and showing off the kids. Have a wonderful time together.
The dB family said…
She is just so adorable! I love seeing pictures of your darling grandbabies!

Popular Posts