Graditudes

The beginning of the week is a good time to count our blessings. There is always something to be grateful for in our lives, even if its just for the breath that enters our body each new day.
I am grateful for. . .
Faith.
The deep love Emery and I share.
The lives of our children and their spouses.
Daily phone calls from our children.
Grand-Blessings
Family.
Good soil .
Roses and Hollyhocks.
Strong hands that allow me to work hard.
Peaceful sleep.
Feather Beds.
Lamp light in the early morning hours.
Good books.
A telephone call from a dear friend in NV : )
Wispy clouds.
Long skirts.
Tea in the afternoon.
Old fashioned values.
Cool mornings.
And so much more . . .

Tea and letter writing this afternoon

Comments

Mimi said…
wow, I didn't know they had feather beds any more...
when I was a girl my married sister had featherbeds...and we used to love to go spend the night at her house so we could sleep on the featherbeds...
such wonderful memories...
where do you get them...(or do you make them?)
Dana and Daisy said…
One thing I really like about your writing is it's timelessness. This could be written today or a hundred years ago, and it still works!
Victoria (Vii) said…
I have stumbled upon your blog and just want to say that you are such an encouragement! I love your writing style!

Popular Posts