A Fun Health Test

This is fun, its free. Just sign up and answer some questions regarding your health and lifestyle and find out what you Biological age is, you life expectancy, your healthy life expectancy, and how many years your habits have added or subtracted from you life.

Here are my answers
Biological age 44.9 ( I am 53 and if I was the right weight I bet I would be younger still)
Life expectancy 98.3
Healthy Life Expectancy 91.7 (not to happy about living nearly 7 years unhealthy !)
Blue Zone Years.... I have added 14.9 years to my life due to my life habits

Vitality Compass

Comments

~Bren~ said…
After reading this post,I did the test...it was not fun for me. I have a biological age of 54 (I am 47), a life expectancy of 71.2 and I will be healthy until I am 63. I CAN however add 14.5 years on if I change some things. I went for a LONG walk...it is a beginning. Big eye opener.

Popular Posts