Some Words to Think About

From the time I was 14 I have loved the writtings and drawings of Kahlil Gibran. Here are a few quotes from him that are filled with much to ponder.

"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. "


"To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to."

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."

~Kahlil Gibran~

photo of the sunset 5-18-07 taken off my front porch

Comments

2 LMZ FARMS said…
The sunset was really pretty. I enjoyed the readings that you posted. I have never read anything by that author but I'm going to find the book and read it. I'm not one to read very much but the words made sense to me. Sometimes I can feel so negative but those words really made me feel better. Hope you and yours have a good day.
Laura

Popular Posts