I am tired

I am tired emotionally. I am in need of rejuvenation. I am in need of finding a place within my soul of balance after having so many things feel out of balance for the past month .
I need to find a moment of silence in a place of solitude. I need to play in the dirt, listen to the grass grow, watch the sun set, balance rocks, and gather peace inside of my spirit for a few days.
So if you don't hear from me for a couple days, don't worry.
I need to walk in simplicity and find the humble side of me once again.
I want total peace in my heart when Mei-Ling comes to stay with us for a couple days while Melanie continues to mend.
If I blogged in this state of mind, it may just be forced, grouchy, mixed with ego and start to take on a life of chit chat and nothing more than words without much meaning.

Comments

Sian said…
Numbers 6:24-26. Praying for you too.
Unknown said…
It's not surprising you feel that way considering the emotional turmoil you've coped with over the past wee while - I'm so glad that Mei-Ling is coping with feeding and that Melanie is on the road to recovery - take heart Patty in a few months you will look back and hardly remember the trauma and tribulation of it all. For now just indulge yourself to recharge your batteries so you can then support your lovely family
JacquiG said…
You've all been through the wringer in the last few months, especially the last week. You need to make sure you look after yourself so this is a good thing for you to do.

Take care and indulge and enjoy!
Peggy said…
get some much needed me time. enjoy the children and granddaughter and we will be here waiting when you come back, hugs

Popular Posts