The Doll Pram of All Doll Prams

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time you probably know about my love of big English Prams, Silver Cross in particular.
I had a big English pram doll carriage that my grandmother gave me one Christmas that I loved dearly for many years. Secretly I was mad that my parents sold this pram after I was married and living clear across the country from them.
I had big prams for each of my daughters when they were babies.
So now I am looking for a doll pram for Mei-Ling, yes its a bit early since she can't even sit up yet but it is my duty as grandmother to research such things.
I found the doll pram of my dreams, which I know Mei-Ling would love too : )
It's only $800, so a real bargain (gulp) I can dream though, right ???
Not too likely I will find one like it at Goodwill and if I start saving now, well they may not make it by the time Mei-Ling can walk behind it.
I have considered looking for a good fairy to wave her magic wand and have one pop up in the living room. I have wondered if I would have more luck finding a magic lamp to rub. But had to share a picture of the doll pram which dreams are made of. FAO Schwartz is the place where one can purchase this Silver Cross PINK pram. I think if I was to ever receive this Pram for Mei-Ling to use while at Mimi's house, it would go very nicely with the white and pink rose guest room !
They also have a baby pram in pink and one in baby blue for babies. Only a mere $3,200.00
The doll pram is on page 2, the baby prams are on the first page. Just thought you all might want to see them too.
I have always said, with grandbabies, this simple stuff is just not in the picture (very big grin)

Comments

Lori4squaremom said…
Oh, that is lovely! I have never been to your blog before, but found it today, and am blessed to have found it! I'm looking forward to spending more time perusing it :)

In Him,
Lori4squaremom
http://lori.scottdomain.com
Anonymous said…
Remember the law of attraction, Patty! I'll bet you have that pram in no time!
JacquiG said…
What a beautiful dolls pram!! We all need to be able to dream sometimes, don't we!

Jackie

Popular Posts