The Not So Serious Side of Emery

Emery is a pretty serious person, but still lots of fun when he is around people he knows well. His serious nature has labeled him "The Bishop" by some who know him. He really is a good man and never will make jokes at anyone's expense or say a mean word to anyone. He is honest and upright in every aspect of life.
Last night he tried out the latest "find" at Goodwill. A wooden rocking horse for the grandbabies to play with when they are old enough. Steven snapped a picture of this momentous ride with his phone camera. I was so happy to find this well made, sturdy horse for a mere $15. I suspect two little girls will have lots of fun on it as will all the other grandbabies we hope to have .
Emery said it was fun to ride. This is a picture the whole family will cherish for ever !

By the way, he knows I am posting this : )

Comments

Gina said…
What a wonderful photo! I think the grandbabies eventually will enjoy the photo as much as they enjoyed the horse!
Lori4squaremom said…
Patty,

I think you need to get prints of this photo made for all of your grandblessings! What a special treasure it will be for them when they grow older....

I am REALLY enjoying your blog! You and I seem to have a lot in common...4 children, homeschooling, a calling to live simply and on a budget, etc. As I have more time over the next several days, I'm looking forward to reading more and more of your entries.

I do have a question though, I also bake all of our family's breads (as well as sell bread to friends and church family) and I was wondering, how do you get that lovely shiny crust on your bread? is that an egg wash? Or butter? I couldn't quite tell? Also, do you grind your own wheat? I do, and am always curious to hear about other fellow bakers.

In Him,
Lori4squaremom
http://lori.scottdomain.com
JacquiG said…
What gorgeous little kittens. Good job I don't live by, Dad used to say I'd come home with kittens hidden inside my coat. I think I be tempted by those cute litte faces!!! LOL
JacquiG said…
Oh boy, been a long day. That last comment belonged to your other post! Time to go home!!

Popular Posts