Miracles abound

I have learned a lot in the last 10 days. I always have felt "lucky" "blessed" etc, but now its more than a feeling, I am down right sure of it.
My list of gratitude's this week is long. It looks the length of Santa's list of gifts to give.
Today, by some great miracle, Melanie and the babies hospital bill will be covered 100% I believe.
There are so many kind generous folks in the world in all sorts of places. And in true form to positive thinking, I got my wish, money was in the mail today. Wow again.
Melanie did have to have her incision packed and will have to have that done twice a day. But she is such a brave soul. Mei-Ling continues to grow stronger and we all are praying she is home with her mommy and daddy soon. Melanie's place of work has a new manager that is super nice, making going back to work not so miserable. Just there are good things popping up around every corner of our lives.
I feel blessed, really I do. Through all these tough situations we have all kept positive. We might worry some, but we all felt the outcome would be good and it has been.

I am grateful for...
Belief
love
supportive friends and family
generous people
Hospitals for sick children
good nurses
rain in due season
Laughter
books that teach and show us things we need to know
The pleasure of roses
The sight of a baby's hand
the deep and abiding love of my husband
Children that are wonderful
Having a grandma's brag book
having digital cameras
Friends calling to check on the family
Family always in reach
Sleeping like a log
Energy and good health
Knowing God is much bigger than our concept of him.

Mei-Lings tiny hand




Comments

Unknown said…
I am ever so thankful that the money was provided for the hospital bills.. Praise God.

Popular Posts