I Have A Favor To Ask

This morning I was thinking about the 1,100 + hits my blog had yesterday. Imagine the amount of prayers that would be going up for Mei-Lings complete healing if every single blogger that read my blog would post a prayer request on their blog, with a picture of the baby and asked every one of their readers to pray for the baby and to add her to any and all prayer lists they know of and add this request to their blog too. Amazing amounts of people all over the world would be praying, thinking good thoughts, etc for little Mei-Ling.
If you would do this, feel free to copy and paste a picture of her from my blog and put it on your blog. Let me know too, if you have added this to your blog, I would love for Melanie and Casi to see it.
There is so much power in prayer and belief.

Comments

Marci said…
Pat, I have her picture up and have asked for prayer for her. I am still praying here.
~Jennifer said…
I posted a prayer request as well.
Patty said…
Thanks Jennifer and Marci, Debra too !
Miranda said…
I have posted a prayer request on my blog as well. Sending you and your family my prayers.
I too have posted a photo and asked for prayers.

You all are in my prayers!

Both my boys were in NICU when they were born. Today they are 21 and 16 and are great young men.
Unknown said…
Hi Pat:-)
I'm praying still here in TN and putting that sweet baby girl on my blog..
Love,
Karen
Marcie said…
I've posted her photo and have asked my readers to add their thoughts and prayers to all of ours.
QuiltingFitzy said…
Your wish granted:
http://quiltingfitzy.blogspot.com/2007/05/because-they-need-us.html

Many hugs.
Carolyn said…
I've also placed a prayer request on my blog...and have prayers ascending for this little angel and your family. Blessings...
SuBee said…
Me too Patty - and an e-mail to my pastor to include her in Sundays prayers. (((hugs to all)))
Nancy said…
Patty, my prayers go out for Mei-Ling and her whole family. I've added your request on my blog.

Popular Posts