Say a little prayer if you will



Melanie had very low blood sugar this evening while in the shower and fell, hitting her head pretty hard. She was taken to the Emergency room, there was some brain bruising. Poor kid, she can't be left alone at all for two days. There is some brain swelling so she has to be watched. Glad we live so close ! I pray that she feels fine by tomorrow. She was hurting pretty bad when they came to pick up Mei-Ling tonight.
Mei-Ling came to stay with us for the evening and was a delight as usual. Walking more and more each day.

A few sprinkles fell this evening, but it could never be considered a real rain
The sky was pretty though.
One small flower has managed to bloom in all this heat
Mei-Ling with all the toys at Grammie and Grandpa's house.

Comments

GreenishLady said…
A prayer for healing and strength is being offered right now. Blessings to you all.
Carrie J said…
She is in my prayers.
~Bren~ said…
I am praying too Patty. Bless her heart, that girl is such sweetie! Praising God that you can help her with the baby and be there for her.
Marci said…
Bless her heart. They just hit her out of nowhere don't they? I will pray.
Anonymous said…
Oh, Patty! Prayers for Melanie. How low did they get? (I'm the other diabetic on here). Tell her we are praying for her. Blessings, Stephanie
Patty said…
Hi Stephanie, I think she said it was 25 or around there. So pretty low.
R. Aastrup said…
I am sorry to hear about Melanie...but it is so good that you live so close. I'm sure that brings her comfort, especially as she doesn't have to worry about Mei-ling.

You're all in my prayers...

Popular Posts