A Pleasant Surprise

The front door opened slowly and in came Melanie, hiding something behind her back. Oh how she reminded me of when she was a little girl and had just picked some weeds for me.
With a smile and a hug, she presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. A thank you she said, for all that we do for them and how much we show them our love. It melted this mothers heart . I have such wonderful children.
Melanie is doing so much better today. Thank you all for your prayers. They were answered. She had a horrible head ache in the wee hours of the morning, but later slept and woke up feeling much better.
Tomorrow we will get the results of Mei-Lings tests. I am praying hard for good results.

Comments

MiSScNeLLY said…
I am praying that all is well with your family. Health is 100% for everyone. Blessings to you all!
2 LMZ FARMS said…
So glad to hear that your daughter is doing better. I know first hand how one does when their sugar drops, I too pass out and believe me, I have had too many scares for myself and my family. I just know it in my heart that Mei-Ling is going to get a good report tomorrow. Thank you for the comment that you left on my blog. Just wanted you to know, there is a lot of times that I visit but don't leave a comment. I trully enjoy reading your blog. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Glad Melanie is better. How sweet to give you some lovely flowers!

Popular Posts