Fun Friday Night

Emery and I met Melanie, Casi, Mei-Ling and two of their friends at our favorite Chinese restaurant tonight. While eating I was thinking how nice it is to be such a part of their life and to be included when they go out with friends.
Mei-Ling is a favored guest of this restaurant. The staff all love her and tonight she reached up to be held by the waitress. It was precious to see how this delighted this young woman.
Children are such a joy !

The picture is of Melanie and her friend Megan, they had me do a photo shoot for them wearing clothes they had made for an event coming up. Melanie is wearing the amazing white boots !

Comments

Linda said…
I'm always watching for an update on Mei-Ling. We have a little girl in our family born with only one kidney. She's 14 now. My July 6 "Kasey" post is about her. She has no disease, she maxed out her only kidney when she was 8 yrs old and had to have a transplant. Her only kidney was not big enough. We had no clue, when we began this journey, what was ahead of us. I'm sure you can say the same thing. These children are so fragile.
Sunny said…
What is the event?
Patty said…
anime convention !

Popular Posts