More About Colognes,

photo by Basenotes
This is a confession of sorts about my early perfume days. When I was in the 7th grade, Hai Karate was the rage for a mans after shave. I think every guy I knew wore the stuff. My best friend and I loved the smell of it, so much so, we bought some and would wear it. No matter that we were girls, we liked the smell and after all it was the rage to sort of "do your own thing" We still laugh about our Hai Karate year !
Emery is one of those gentle men that is not much into changes. He has worn two colognes our entire married life. One is Aramis, which he wore only when we had trouble finding the one we both love the best, a wonderful spicy German scent called Tabac. Tabac is the one he wore when we first met and I have never tired of it.




Comments

krebzepplin83 said…
omg! Hai Karate is the best! i want some!
Dawn said…
Oh my goodness...I love men's colognes!!! When I was younger, my brother would wear Eternity and when he was gone at work, I would go in his room and spray some on my clothes. I love the way most men's colonges smell! I had to get my husband into wearing it :) He doesn't wear it as often but when he does, I can sniff his shirt all day long and not get bored...LOL.
Lucy said…
My dad used always Tbac! when I close my eyes I can smell it :-)
It is a very old cologne and they never changed the smell.... ( I am 41 and I remember it me for 41 years :-)
Patty said…
Lucy, its a good smell isn't it ?

Popular Posts