A New Award


I hit a key and the entire post disappeared. So here goes again. I always figure that things happen for some reason, but I am just not sure why that happened : )
Kris over at At home with Kris http://blog.athomewithkris.com/?p=830 awarded me this award today and I consider it to be quite an honor. Smiles are good things to receive and to give.

This is what the person who created the award says about it, “The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.
I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.

The way life has been for our family of late, has cut down on my computer time, and I only get to visit other blogs sporadically at best.
I am going to pass this award on to three other blogs. Ones that make me smile for varied reasons.
http://eyesofwonder.typepad.com/my_weblog/ for all the smiles that cross my face when I see my own mothering in her writings, and catch a moment of remembering when my children were small and so filled with the sheer joy of life that it spilled out of them and tumbled out as smiles.
http://lucyquilting.blogspot.com/ Lucy has a delightful blog that is real, its life and it always makes me feel good being there. She is so talented, so pretty, so honest, and so full of life. I come away from her blog with smiles so many times.
http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/ I love this blog, it makes me smile with her photos along with her words. It makes me a bit homesick for New England, for the colors, the smells, the trees, the mountains and for sweater wearing weather. And as a huge fan of British Comedy I really smile at her photos that connect me to so many laughs watching them.

Thanks Kris for the award !

Comments

Nan said…
What an utterly lovely surprise. Thank you, Patty, so very much. I loved what you wrote about my blog. Thanks again!
Lucy said…
Thank you so much for this award Patty! I am flattered :-)

Popular Posts