Camping Trip




Just a spur of the moment camping trip was just the thing we needed to unwind from a busy week. Emery and I headed off to the woods for a bit of solitude. Melanie, Casi, Mei-Ling and Matt came up last night to roast some hot dogs and marshmallows. But Miss Mei-Ling was not a happy camper which cut their stay short. Food always tastes better cooked outside to me and doing the dishes seems like a fun job, instead of a task.
We were lazy, no hiking, just sitting back and enjoying the sound of the birds in the trees.

Comments

R. Aastrup said…
There's nothing like a good camping trip, is there?!
Patty said…
Thats for sure Rondi, I seem to remember lots of fun camping 3 decades ago : )
2 LMZ FARMS said…
I am so glad that you all went caming. We love to camp. And believe me , when we camp, we rough it. HOpe you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura
Patty said…
Hi Laura, this was kinda cushy camping for us, only about 15 miles from home, water and electric available for us too.
Nothing like our backpacking trips !
Lucy said…
When I see the barbeque,it reminds me to our trip to the states a year ago ! On every campground is a fireplace. I love them :-)
R. Aastrup said…
Yes, I was thinking about that. Kangamangus Highway rings a bell. My dad has slides of a senior campout there as I recall. Good memories!
Gift of Green said…
Great pictures and great breakfast! I love those blue tin coffee mugs - the coffee just seems to taste better in them!

Popular Posts