A Big Splurge

Since we have this nice gas lease, we decided to splurge on something we, well maybe its not "we" more like "me", decided to order a new lamp for the living room. We needed a red lamp, wait, no me, wanted a RED lamp. Emery would have been fine with a clear glass lamp.
So today I ordered the lamp. In all honesty I have been wanting this Coolidge lamp for a couple years, but there always seemed to be some real need that came before the want of this lamp.
Today we simply purchased it. Emery knew how badly I have been wanting it and said for me to order it. Like a good obedient wife, I ordered it : )
It will be so pretty on the table...can't wait for it to arrive.
Patience, patience !

Comments

Iowa Gal said…
The red one is going to look so pretty on your window sill. When you have all of them lit up your house will be dancing with lighted jewels. Hope you have a pic of the new one at night. Emery...........such a honey of a husband.
Mimi said…
I like the red one but I LOVE the blue one... you take the red and I'll take the blue!!!
Patty said…
Hi Mimi,
I already have two blue lamps so time for a red one !
2 LMZ FARMS said…
I love looking at my Lehman's magazine and see alot of things that I would like to have. I really like the red lamp. I hope Melaine is feeling better. That little Mei-Ling is such a doll. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Genuine Lustre said…
Patti - I live near Lehmans and was just in there a couple weeks ago. You should see the lamp section of the store in person - it's just gorgeous.
Patty said…
Hi Polly, I just have to say, I really like your hair that way. I remember it was hard for you to cut it but it looks so cute.
Our son Steven came home with our blue lamps from Lehmans when he left the Amish community. He told me I would just love that store but love the real amish stores better as they are much cheaper for lamps !
2boysmom said…
First time commenter. I LOVE Lehmans and grew up fairly close to the store in Kidron. I get lots of good kitchen gear there when I visit the folks. I just noticed the made in USA toys link on their website. I might need to do some christmas shopping there this year.

Popular Posts