Melanie News

Got home from the hospital around 3 am as the contractions had slowed to an almost stand still. They gave her a nice shot of something just before I left that made her sail off into sleepy land. The medication to stop the contractions seems to be working as it should.

When I went back this morning, she was moved out of the labor and delivery area and put into a regular room. By late this afternoon she was able to come home. On bed rest. Now we have to pray that she gets some sort of disability since she is unable to work and she is the one in the family that has the insurance through her job. I have no doubt at all that it will all work out due to all the prayers and good thoughts from so many.
Thanks everyone for the telephone calls, and the emails and all the prayers.

Melanie out by the apricot tree a couple days ago.

Comments

smilnsigh said…
Oh heavens, I click on something which I could see, in the very dark blog.... and it took me here! And I could read your entry!

I'm so happy about your news. And wishing you all, much luck with everything.

Mari-Nanci
Simonetta said…
I hope that everything is ok for Melanie and for you, Patty!!!Great hug!!!!
Gullebarn said…
Don't worry Patty! They can do wonders with preterm labor these days. I had that all from week 25 with the twins and went overdue to deliver. Also I am sure she will get disability. I did and actually made out better than if I was going to work every day as I didn't spend any money while in bed (of course I didn't know about ebay then) :-)

I'll say a prayer for her!
Evie
Marcie said…
Patty, Prayers are coming from my direction too! I'm sure everything will be alright. Hugs!
Patricia said…
I hope Melaine is doing better.... make sure she rests! Missing you on homestead.
Patricia

Popular Posts