Miracle of the Day

Each and every day, the very breath that enters our bodies is a miracle.
This morning the sunrise was beautiful, at least that is what Emery told me it was. I lingered in bed this morning, snuggled in and comfortable. Emery called from the kitchen telling me just how beautiful the sun was. Later in the morning, I got a call from this gentle man of mine, telling me to look on the camera. He had taken a picture of the sunrise for me. This tender act, a small thing in some ways, but oh so thoughtful as he knows how I love to see beautiful sunrises.
Nature all around us is a gift, it is the miracle of life and of life cycles. The new day, the miracle of the sun rising each day.
Now onto another type of miracle. The folks renting Melanie and Casi's house called us today and asked if they could break the lease and move out the 15th of this month. Meaning Melanie and Casi will get to move in before wee Mei-Ling is born, just as she wanted to do.

Links and Cbox are now down at the bottom for some strange reason. Once today they loaded normally but now seem back to the bottom of the page. Just keep scrolling down !

Photo by Emery Lockwood !



Comments

Peggy said…
what a sweet husband you have. glad things are working out so the kids can get in their home before the baby arrives.
smilnsigh said…
"Links and Cbox are now down at the bottom for some strange reason."

I think it's kind of cute, the way they move around. I think it's neat that your Blog layout is a surprise, every so often. I think others will be wanting it, for their blogs!!! ,-)

Well, I _do_ think it's kind of cute that they move around. I do.

And so happy for the good news concerning moving into the house early.

Mari-Nanci
Rowan said…
The sunrise photo is beautiful, I share your love of sunrises and sunsets. It will be wonderful for Melanie and Casi to be in the house before the baby comes. How is Melanie doing?

Popular Posts