Spring is in the Air




Thought I would share some pictures that I took this afternoon. Melanie and I were out wandering around, checking the progress of the garden.
The first picture is the pasture, full of Shepherds purse, followed by some rather romantic ladybugs.
Next is just a pretty dandelion so bright and yellow. Ready to be picked with a handful of others and made into dandelion syrup
For many years, on and off I have Tibetan prayer flags strung across the yard. I just like the idea of my prayers being carried on the wind. My old ones had completely disintegrated from the elements so this week we put up new ones in two locations around the place.
For the most part my day has been rather simple.
Quiet afternoon, spent chatting with Melanie and talking with Melissa on the phone. I sure miss her !
Toes toasty warm in knit socks, a big mug of coffee, sipped while watching the rain fall and finally able to load pictures onto the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts