Prayers Answered

Prayers have been answered and the blessings just keep on flowing. Seems like knowing " The Secret" has done nothing but open the flood gates of good things.
Melanie got news today that her company will be paying her disability while she is home on bed rest. We all feel so amazingly blessed by this wonderful news. She will also have at least 6 weeks off after the baby is born.
I kept telling everyone in the family that we had to believe this would be the turn out and it was.
Melanie has been feeling so much better by the way, since she has been on bed rest. No more contractions for days now.

Melanie and Tuk Tuk

Comments

Rowan said…
This is excellent news and I'm so glad that Melanie is feeling better.
Peggy said…
What a wonderful blessing! So happy Malanie doesn't have the worry of the insurance. Now she can rest and plan for her baby.
Gullebarn said…
Yay! Glad the disability worked out. Now she can really relax. Take good advantage of it. I made the mistake of going back to work in my last weeks because I was bored and released off bed rest. I wish I would have just stayed home and took it easy. After the twins came there was no time for rest!
Patty said…
Yeah, its just the best news. Now we need to just keep her down. Went over there the other day and she had a dust rag in one hand and furniture polish in the other. She is so worried about packing to move too, we keep telling her we can handle it all !
JacquiG said…
This is great news! One less thing to worry about. Now if you can just keep that girl down she'll be OK! I can understand how she must be feeling about the move, but she needs to let go and concentrate on the baby and let others concentrate on the move. Easier said than done, I know. I think about her a lot and can't wait for the baby to arrive!

Popular Posts