Busy, busy, busy


Now that Melanie is out of the hospital and their little house is waiting for them to move in, it’s a new kind of busy for us all. Emery and Casi are working on the big projects and Melanie and I are concentrating on the fun stuff like decorating. I sat Melanie in a chair, gave her strict orders to do nothing more than paint a tiny spot in the kitchen, while I painted some walls.
Melanie has planned well, she has a notebook filled with pictures of rooms and then paint samples to show us what color to paint where.
We hope to have them moved in there in a bit over a week.

I am still getting used to using Microsoft Vista, it’s a bit different but I suspect that in time I will be convinced life is better with it than without it. I LOVE my new computer. Its just fantastic and every day I learn something new about it.

Emery is on his way home and has plans to take me out for supper. Sounds good to me. I am tired.
Life just keeps getting better. Melanie is feeling good, Melissa got her package from us and she loved the Cinco De Mayo dress we found for her party and is enjoying the chocolate we put in the box too, maybe she will share with James: )
Steven and Priscilla heard the babies heartbeat on their last visit to the midwife, and Casi and Melanie will get all settled in their new home before the baby comes.


Will try to write a bit more later…

Comments

Kelli said…
It sounds like Melanie and Casi's house is coming along great! I can't wait to see pictures! How exciting for Steven and Priscilla to hear the heartbeat!!
Kelli
Rowan said…
I'm glad to hear that all is going well, Melanie and Casi must be so excited about moving into their new home. Hope there'll be photographs for us to see.
Marcie said…
I'm glad everyone is getting settled in, Patty. I nominated your blog for a "Thinking Blog Award." You can read about it here: http://quietcountryhouse.blogspot.com/2007/03/thinking-blog-award.html

Hope this sounds fun to you! :)
Anonymous said…
I'm glad Melanie's out of hospital again - such a scarey time! I can remember our first house and the excitement we felt - what a fantastic time of life. Your new computer sounds fantastic :-)

Popular Posts