Baby Bunny in an Egg




A few years ago, 2001 to be exact, I purchased this Anne Geedes baby bunny in an egg. It's just one of my all time favorite Easter decorations. The little face looks so real, so new born baby like and she fits perfectly in the egg when its time to put her away after the holiday.

This week I am hoping to get some of my decorations up for the holiday. I am running behind on so many things right now.


Storms are all around us again tonight. The news is all about the rainfall and the damage done from flooding in some areas. Tomorrow, which is the big moving day for Melanie and Casi, is supposed to be nice weather. Just what we needed. We have had about 5 inches of rain in the last two days, so we are ready for some sunshine.


'Tis Spring

The day is as young as a newborn child;

The morning air is clear and mild.


Flowers are brilliantly blooming nearby

And welcome a visit from a butterfly.


A sligh, caring breeze blows through the trees

Giving soft motion to all the new leaves.


Clouds appear in front of my eyes

And form puffy pillows in bright blue skies.


A bird sings its song, as if to say,

"Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day."


Shirley Ester

Dothan, Alabama

Comments

smilnsigh said…
Just precious.

I hope today's weather has been nice for the moving.

Mari-Nanci

Popular Posts