The Thoughts We Have

This morning I feel a bit lost as to what to write about. There are so many thoughts running through my head.
In the background, I have the DVD "The Secret" playing. Even after weeks of owning this and reading the book, I am still amazed at how powerful it is. Over and over it has proved itself out to me. One good thing after another has happened since putting the law of attraction into practice. My life is so abundant and so blessed.

Yesterday we had a period of heavy rain and all I could think about when watching the sky open up and all that rain fall, was how wonderful it was for the garden, so timely for the things we have planted. This rain was a blessing. Looking at the things around us with a positive approach just attracts more positive things.

Holding on to negativity, just breeds more negativity.
Holding on to anger, just breeds more anger.
Holding on to joy, breeds more joy.
Holding on to happiness, breeds more happiness.
The choice is always ours, as to which we choose.
We are the only ones in charge of our thoughts.
"Energy goes where attention flows"

watching the rain through the window

Comments

Jenny said…
So true. Thanks for the reminder.

Popular Posts