A Sweet Daughter in Law

Priscilla started wearing a maternity smock and I think she looks so sweet. Starting to have that mother- to- be glow about her.
August will get here quickly and then grandbaby #2 will be arriving.
She is due just around my birthday so I am hoping for an August 15th baby.
What fun it will be on our family meal night when two babies are here for us to hold and to spoil !
Steven bought himself a second car so Priscilla can have transportation. He got her a really nice BMW. Nothing simple living about that boy ! To be honest I am surprised they live in the country. He loves the city life and all that goes with it.

Comments

Lucy said…
She is looking so sweet ! and yes I can see the glow too :-)
Kelli said…
What a sweet picture of Pricilla!

Kelli
Rowan said…
What a nice photo of Priscilla, usually she looks so serious, but here she looks relaxed and happy. My best friend's birthday is August 15th too - how lovely it would be to have a grandchild share your birthday>
smilnsigh said…
Priscilla is looking precious.

Mari-Nanci

Popular Posts