Bluebonnets & Indian Paintbrush



As you can guess, life is pretty busy helping Melanie and Casi get their house ready to move into and also pack up and move in.
I did take some time yesterday to get some pictures of the spring wildflowers. I took these pictures just down the road from my house. I have not seen a yellow paintbrush before so was thrilled to get some pictures of one.
I took lots of pictures but had only time to load these for now.
Melanie had a Doctors visit today and all is well. The baby is doing great. She has some new ultra sound pictures that they say are fantastic. Hope to share them with you later.
I am off to do a bit more painting and clean some.
Today, its no glamour, just a tee shirt with paint on it and capri's that are multicolored from all the painting. What a sight !

Comments

Rowan said…
Lovely wildflower pictures. Glad all is going well with Melanie.

Popular Posts