Update on my Dad


Thank you all for the emails and the prayers for my dad.  He came through the surgery fine.  When they were putting in the rod, they discovered a small tear in his rotator cuff so they repaired that while they were there.  He was in surgery for just a bit over an hour.  He is due to go home today.  They sure don't keep people long in the hospital these days.  Last night he was in a lot of pain, but they were getting a handle on it.  Will be glad when I can talk to him myself and hear in his voice, just how he is doing.  Please continue to pray that his recovery go well.

Comments

Patty Sumner said…
Oh I am so happy to hear that the surgery went well. My daughter had rotator cuff surgery when she was 18. That itself was a pretty painful surgery. I pray your dad heals really fasat. Blessings!
aimee said…
Very glad to hear this--thank God for answered prayers! I too join you in prayers for his recovery.
Your plates are beautiful--love the color and pretty design.
Blessings,
Aimee
Rosemary said…
So glad to hear this good news, Patty!
I will keep praying for his recovery.

Popular Posts