Storms Yesterday




Felt a bit better yesterday so grabbed my camera to catch the storm rolling in. Thanks for all the prayers and if you feel led to, please continue to pray that this infection goes away for good.
It had been a couple days since I had been outside and it was exciting to see that so many of the seeds we planted are now little green plants in the garden. Can't wait to get life back to normal.
My coffee table looks like a little pharmacy with all the pill bottles for the many medications I am taking right now. A hard thing to be doing for this Master Herbalist !

Comments

cheryl said…
So glad you are feeling better Patty . I know exactly what you are going through as I battled an infection for 10 months . Sometimes there is no alternative but to take the drugs prescribed by a doctor . You have such a great life it is terrible for you to be feeling so bad all the time . Sending lots of good wishes your way !
Janette said…
Continuing prayer up north of you!

Popular Posts