Guess I am in a real chatty mood today. Three entries in one day is almost excessive !
I wanted to share this picture of my herbs hanging up to dry along side of the baskets I use to gather the goodness of the earth from our gardens.
I am working hard to make it seem like November despite the temperatures in the middle to high 80's. If this winter proves to be this warm the high natural gas and oil prices may not sting as much as thought, and the big shot executives in the fuel companies may not be counting out their coins in Silas Marner fashion.

Comments

La Tea Dah said…
I love the photo! I have the same 'heart' stamped basket --- identical --- in my collection. Isn't it a fun shape to tuck things into? I enjoyed reading your postings today.
Patty said…
How fun that we have the same basket. I notices you have the same match holder too that I have on the wall. Only a bit of it shows in the picture though.

Popular Posts