Fergus MacSnow Has an Adventure

Sweet little Fergus has been so well behaved but there is a glint in his eye that has you wonderin' what might this wee puppy be thinking.
Watching him run is amusing in of itself. His tiny legs holding up his rolly poly body. His head held high as if he knows he is quite the little man dog.
We have our property completely fenced, and around the bottom of ALL our fence is chicken wire. That was quite a job to do but we wanted to make sure the critters stayed on our land.
Wee Mr. Fergus was full of energy yesterday and I had lots to do so for a bit I left him out of his pen and have run of the land.
I checked on him ever so often to make certain he was o.k.
After a bit I was in the living room and noticed my neighbor walking towards my house, sure enough, she had wee Mr. Fergus in her arms. Somehow, and we have no idea how, he escaped. Their children were out playing and I guess Fergus thought it would be fun to join in.
Fergus was placed in his pen outside and was not holding his head up quite so high. He knew he was a naughty pup. Last night he marched his wee body into his crate for nighttime and never made a peep.
Fergus learned that running off to the neighbors was not the thing to do. When I told him, "naughty boy Fergus" when she gave him to me, he knew he did something wrong and was like a repentant child the rest of the day.



Comments

Popular Posts