Projects

Now that I am done with my medications that made me soooo sleepy, I can get back to some of the projects that have been waiting for my attention. One of which is new curtains for the living room, Priscilla's for 4 windows. Emery helped pick out the fabric, ( I did sort of push him into being in the fabric department and make him say which one he liked best but I did get an opinion !). We wanted something light and summery and Wal-Mart had just what we were wanting and only $2 something a yard. Needed lots of fabric since each panel will be ruffled.
While not feeling all that energetic, I started an afghan to throw over the sofa that will match the curtains. Just a simple pattern that I could do with my eyes closed. Its fun to make some simple changes and I surprised myself a bit by choosing once again to head back to that comfy cozy kind of look that seems to match our lifestyle a bit better than anything modern. Surprised too that we chose something with little pink flowers, but maybe for us, its a bit like bringing touches of our garden, inside for the summer months.

Comments

mikesgirl said…
Be sure and post a picture of your curtains when they're finished. Pricillas are quite a project!!
cheryl said…
I like the comfy , cozy look too , a little cluttered and lots of family pictures around me .
Aunt Jenny said…
Very pretty fabric. I need to make some new curtains for my living room windows...really narrow and very tall....this old house has some unusual window sizes!! Yours are going to be lovely!
I am glad you are feeling better.

Popular Posts