Some Happy News


God is blessing our family once again with the joy of a new baby on the way. Melanie and Casimir are expecting a baby ! We are so happy. Melanie is 8 weeks along and doing well, except for terrible morning sickness which for her brings some very low blood sugars. She had to go to the hospital the other night for dehydration. They have heard the babies heartbeat already.
We will be on bended knee for many months now, praying for Melanie's health, and for the baby. Please keep them both in your prayers.
I am anxious to find out if it will be a boy or a girl so I can start knitting and sewing in pink or blue. What a blessing grandbabies are and we would be happy to have many many of them.
Proverbs 17:6 Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.
May Emery and I live to be the pride of our children

Comments

Renee said…
Congratulations to you all! Will keep Melanie and the baby in my thoughts and prayers.
novascotiagal said…
Wonderful news! - I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts as the weeks and months progress.
jodie said…
I knew it!!! Congratulations to you all. I had an inkling, when I saw Mei Ling playing with your baby doll, it got me wondering. I will pray for Melanie, I hope she doesn't have too rough a time of it.
TinaJewel said…
Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well.
Karen said…
Congratulations! We just welcomed our 4th grandchild-2nd grandson. They are truely God's gift to us!
Praying for Melanie. You'll be putting those Baby Dear and The New Baby books to good use!
jackie said…
Congratulations Patty and Emery! What an incredible blessing. Mei Ling will be a great sister. Congratulations to Mel and Cas also. My prayers go out to Mel for a comfortable, and healthy pregnancy.
Congratulations Patty! We are having anothe granddaughter arrive in Oct. Gracie will be two in July. Fun times, huh. Love seeing all the things you make for the children. Nancy
mikesgirl said…
Fabulous news! Your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and birth! Mei Ling is going to love being a big sister!
Janette said…
Joy! Joy! May she be filled with love as the baby grows!
Aunt Jenny said…
Congrats!! How fun! I sure wish I would get another grandchild soon!!! What a lovely time of life..waiting for a baby!! Have fun!
Patty, I am so happy for all of you and will keep Melissa and her family in my prayers! My daughter Emily is having her second daughter around the 10th of July and we are all VERY EXCITED now! It feels so real! Joy and Blessings to Melissa and Cassie and Mei-Ling and all of you!
Lucy said…
Congratulations! This is wonderful news Patty
Yea! Congrats to all of you! What a blessing to have another lil' Mei-Ling! :-)
Marianna said…
Been on vacation and am just now getting caught up. I hope that Melanie is feeling well! Congratulations to you all!

Popular Posts