An Easy Morning




There is an easy-ness about this Sunday morning that is so tangible that it seems to fill all the senses. Music playing softly, quiet music, the kind that makes you feel dreamy and at peace. The wood smoke lightly scenting the air, giving me the feeling of completeness in the home of my dreams. The very kind of place I would spend my teenage dream time thinking about with the very kind of man that filled my head with romance. The sun is shining in the windows, no curtains to hold any of it back. Soft wool socks keeping my feet toasty warm against the cold bare floor. My woolen shawl pulled tight around my shoulders, comforting...its a bit like being swaddled.
Easy conversation with a man of such depth and knowledge. He knows so many things, but is humble and never the braggart. His compassion as real as the sunshine pouring in the windows.
This is like a piece of heaven on earth for me and a haven amidst chaos that rages in so many parts of the world. Always I feel "Safe in His Care" nurtured by the deep and profound unconditional love of a Heavenly Father that sees to all my needs and feeds me with the beauty of His creation and with so many tiny details along with the big things in life.
I don't have to enter into some deep state of meditation to feel complete peace because every aspect of my day to day living is so full of that complete peace. I feel nurtured, content, loved, fulfilled, safe and always hopeful for more abundant joy around the next corner.
Life is good and is simple in a very complicated world on this easy sort of Sunday morning.

Comments

Popular Posts