Happy Valentines Day






For several years now my husband has given me a rose bush for Valentines day, his thought is a beautiful one, rather than give me roses that last a week, he wants to give me a symbol of his love that keeps on giving, year after year.  So that when I am in the rose garden picking roses, I can remember that each one was given in love, planted with his hands.   This year he gave me two rose bushes and due to my new found love of raising orchids, he gave me this huge orchid plant and the small white plant was an early valentines gift from him.   I love the idea of having Valentines Day flowers that last and last, year after year giving of their beauty, just like true love does.   Happy Valentines Day to each one of my readers, may your day be filled with love !

Comments

The orchid is so beautiful. And I love the idea of the roses. I think they grow really well in Texas.

Popular Posts