Prayers Please


Our youngest daughter Melanie, has been diabetic since she was 7 is now having tests to check for cardiac issues.  She has been having some troubling symptoms in the last week.   I ask for prayer for her.  There is so much going on in her life, Mei-Ling will be having surgery the 24th of January which is a big worry for Melanie and Casi and the family.  Melanie just does not need another hardship regarding her health.  I pray for a miracle, that nothing serious be going on for her.  Please include her on your prayer list and any other prayer lists you know of.

Comments

Melanie said…
Hi Patty ~ Of course, I will keep your daughter, Melanie in my prayers.

Hugs from The Other Melanie!
xoxo
aimee said…
I will be praying and will also let my best friend and family know to pray. God be with you all!
God bless,
Aimee
Putting your dear daughter and your granddaughter both on my prayer list. You are never alone Patty {{Hugs}} I know though how it feels like one thing right after another...sigh...going through some hard things right now as well and it is even harder when they begin to pile up without release. We need to know God is our release valve. xo
I will be praying for your lovely daughter.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Popular Posts