32 Years Ago Today


32 years ago today, Emery and I were married ! Time sure flies. It doesn't feel that long, maybe because I can honestly say that its been wonderful each and every year. Emery is one of the kindest, most considerate man and his walk with God goes deep, directing his each and every step. Not many women can say that their husband of so many years has never ever said one unkind word to them as I can. We are blessed beyond words by being each others best friend, by still getting butterflies in our stomachs when we see each other across a crowded room. When I said, "I do" it was the best sentence I ever said.
We have no wedding photos since we eloped. We dated a total of 10 weeks before we tied the knot, knowing right away, that we were meant for each other.
Life is better than good !

Comments

Dawn S. said…
How wonderful! Happy Anniversary. It is so nice to hear that there are genuinely happy couples out there. (including me and my hubby!)
I know what you mean about still getting butterflies when you see eachother! We have been married 19 years and me still makes me giddy.
My most sincere congratulations to both of you, Patti! And my wishes for many many wonderful years ahead together, full of love and joy.
Teri said…
Happy Anniversary! My parents anniversary is on the 21st of this month and it will be their 53rd!
Don Hendricks said…
Lovely pictures, best wishes on a long and great union. Laura and I have three years on you and are still best friends.

I enjoy sharing your simple life and your fine photography and writing. Merry Christmas to all.
Lisa said…
Happy, happy anniversary Pat and Emery!! Dh and I will celebrate 29 years in May, and I still get tingly when he touches me! I hope you two enjoy a wonderful anniversary celebration :)Lisa in NM
Maya said…
Happy Anniversary! Best wishes for a long and happy life together.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Many more. Nancy
Renee said…
Happy anniversary!
Sunny said…
You look cute in the photos
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to you both! It takes a lot of hard work to make marriage a success...ya'll make it look easy!

Grace & Peace

Popular Posts