All Went Well

Thank you all for the prayers for Melanie today. The procedure went well, of course its not enjoyable to have a 6 inch needle stuck in your stomach but Melanie was brave. The preliminary results show that Yens lungs are developed and the C-section should go on as planned. It was a long day....the Dr had to leave to do an emergency C-section right when he was due to do the amniocentesis on Melanie.
Getting ready for the very cold weather on the way this week. Coldest temps in many years are due to arrive later this week.

Comments

Granny said…
Glad it's over and things are ok for the delivery as scheduled. I know you'll all rest easier once Yen is here and healthy.
Kathy said…
So happy prayers were answered and all went well! My sister got relatively good news today, too, fo that we are thankful. Thank you for your prayers. As a side note, how is your father doing?
Kathy
I am happy it is over and everything looks good!
novascotiagal said…
I've had that needle. It isn't fun, but it's over now. Good news is great news for Yen. And our youngest was born January 7th eight years ago, so it's a special day for us here. Thinking of you all waiting for Yen's arrival - so exciting!
Renee said…
So glad everything went okay!
Cat said…
Yay for good news! Can't wait to hear about little Yen's arrival on Thursday the 7th. Easy for me to remember since it's my son's b-day!
I was thinking of you all yesterday. So glad things went well. Emily
Julian said…
so glad to hear that! Was praying for her.
Christina
TJ said…
I am so glad to hear the procedure went well. They had suggested i have an amnio prior to the c-section to ensure my boys had developed lungs. My dr however made the decision to not do the amnio (with my blessing) and proceed with the c-section at 36 weeks and 6 days which is usually very safe for twins. I'm so excited to hear of Yen's arrival!

Popular Posts