Wendys Lentil & Brown Rice Casserole


Sarah Kramer in my humble opinion has the best vegan cookbooks ever written. The recipes are not complicated, not filled with ingredients you have never heard of or can't find in the stores and every recipe I have tried, and that is almost all of them, are simply delicious. Tonight's supper comes from her cookbook of the title La Dolce Vegan which you can find on HERE . I have all her cookbooks and use them all the time with never any disappointment with the results. I recommend that you buy all of them. I have gotten rid of almost all my other cookbooks because I never use them anymore.
I had the joy of taking a little walk out to my kitchen herb garden and picking fresh oregano and basil for this recipe and enjoyed chopping up an onion right from the garden. Life is good.

Comments

Deanna said…
I use a somewhat different lentil rice casserole but I'll have to give this one a try.

Btw, I gave you an award. Claim it out here:

http://wellgroomedhippie.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts