Tuesday Morning in The Garden




A stray thunderstorm darkened the morning sky for a bit, giving me a delightful cool opportunity to pick some veggies from the garden and stroll along the flower beds, admiring the colors, the beauty of Gods creation. We have big plans in store for our land in the next year. I have spent the past week looking at photos of old English country gardens and deciding how we can work such designs for our land. We will be moving the vegetable garden out to where the goats pasture is and turning that present vegetable garden into a flower garden that we can enjoy from our new porch. We have flower beds here and there all over our land but we want more of that and stone walkways that we can ramble along in the years to come. Me with my wellies on my feet, funny hat on my head, basket in my hand. Emery with a funny old jacket, well worn work gloves and his favorite cap on his head. We shall make a fine old pair working side by side in our gardens. I suspect there will be a bench under a tree and a table for two set with tea by the lavender patch and maybe even some doves nearby to coo to us while we sip our Earl Gray in dainty little cups.
As you can see from the photos, we are well on our way to having our little English Gardens all our own to enjoy.

Comments

JC said…
Love the Photos !!!
Unknown said…
It looks soooo good!
Anonymous said…
Love the pottery!!!! Where can I buy the same thing???

Popular Posts