Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Paige over at http://paigeofabook.blogspot.com
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Random....I know lots of random things about myself : )
1. At times I can be very shy, o.k. it's not very often but it does happen
2. I am a Mayflower descendant
3. I was baptized in the River Jordan
4. I am petrified of thunder, but not lightning.
5. I wanted at least 12 children
6. For many years I have wanted a Volvo station wagon
7. I took ballet lessons for over a decade

those are pretty random facts... now I need to tag 7 other folks so here goes

Revee
Marci
Rondi
Sunny
Kelli
Rowan
Gullebarn

7 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Hi Patty,
I knew only 4 of those 7 random facts. I'm sure whatever I say about myself you could add that many more! Glad you picked Rondi. Can't wait to see what she says.

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Patty said...

I pretty much can guess which 4 you knew : )

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Rondi said...

That's cool about being baptized in the River Jordan. When I saw it about a dozen years ago, it wasn't deep enough for that. I was baptized in a river, too, only in NH.

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Patty said...

well the first time I was baptized it was at the hospital church, but then when I was in Israel I opted to get baptized a second time.

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Sunny said...

I was remembering at your first baptism when Ed R was keeping the camera focused on you the whole time to the exclusion of the other baptisees. Wonder what ever happened to him. Rondi, do you know?

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Patty said...

Now I never knew that about the filming of my baptism. How funny.
I have never heard anything about him in all these years. Wonder where he is

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Rondi said...

I don't know, but can try to find out. I'll let you know if I do.

Sunday, July 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home