A Wonderful Visit

It's hard to imagine but Melissa's visit is nearly over. Sunday morning she will be heading home and oh how much we will miss her !
What a blessing it has been to have her here with us. So much fun hoping in the car each morning with my two girls and Mei-Ling for an adventure of some kind.
This afternoon, Melissa was sitting in the chair next to the wood stove, with the sun shining in the window. I grabbed the camera because the moment so captured her sweet nature.
" daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend."
~Author Unknown~
And how blessed I am to have two !

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so sweet and she is such a pretty girl too. It really is so hard when I loved one has to say goodbye. So glad you had this time with her. One of my sisters live in Arizona now and that sometimes seems a world away. Your post reminds me of how much I miss her. Take care.
~Salina
Dana and Daisy said…
she is so beautiful. Her eyes tell a lot about her. She seems gentle like Emery, and intelligent like you!
QuiltingFitzy said…
Very lovely endearing photo, thank you for sharing.
~Bren~ said…
Your daughters are both so beautiful. Inside and out!!
Towanda said…
What an absolutely lovely picture.
Marci said…
She is a beautiful young woman. I am so glad ya'll got some good time together.
Val said…
She is just beautiful. I love the quilt blocks. They are very impressive.

Popular Posts