Sewing Day




Priscilla, Melanie and the babies came to the house today for sewing. We worked on the girls dresses for our annual trek to Homestead Heritage Craft Fair in November. The babies were good as gold and played so well together. Allowing us to get most of our sewing done. Here are a few pictures for you. I am waiting until November to show you the finished dresses.
The girls were anxious for us to be done sewing so they could go out and see the animals. Two little farm girls in the making.

Sweet Grand-blessings sitting quietly playing with their puzzles, and sharing with one another.
Our sewing machines set up and ready to be put to work.
Mei-Ling and Elizabeth wondering why the gate was there, it usually isn't in that place.
Someone enjoyed dragging Grampies boots around the kitchen !
"Can we please go outside NOW ???"

Comments

Dana and Daisy said…
What a wonderful way to bond with your daughter-in-law, sewing together. I have so many memories of my aunt and I sewing together. Good things happen when women work together.

I have heard that women like to bond face to face, and men like to bond shoulder to shoulder.
Aunt Jenny said…
Oh they are so cute!!!
I wish my two oldest son's fiances lived closer so we could bond in such a fun way!! They are all in Calif and I miss them so much.
The girls are growing so fast!! They are just as cute as can be...lucky you to have them so close by!!!
Carole said…
How sweet they are together !! I really love Elisabeth's flowery dress.
A whole afternoon sewing... ah, that would be so nice !! You're lucky !

Popular Posts