The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window...the leaves are ever so slightly changing color from the vibrant greens of summer to the fading shades that come just before the fall colors arrive

I am thinking...how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family and so many friends that make a community where help and support are always there for me.

From the learning rooms...a study on right side brain activity

I am thankful for...this simple life we have, where we feel so insulated from the hardships that come from bad choices in life.

From the kitchen...dutch apple pancakes for supper tonight.

I am wearing...a pink sweatshirt and a long flannel skirt and heavy wool knee socks

I am reading...Building Christian Character

I am hoping....for lots of snow this winter

I am creating...little hospital gowns for Mei-Ling to wear next week, made from cute fabrics

I am hearing...chickens clucking outside the window as they peck for bits of spilled bird seed

Around the house...there are toys scattered here and there since Melanie, Casi and Mei-Ling just went home and I said to just leave the toys and I would pick them up later.

One of my favorite things...the way the afternoon sun shines through a piece of ruby red crackle glass in the window

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Melissa arrives on Wednesday morning, so all kinds of fun planned

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the apples photo today. What great thoughts and answers. My answers wouldn't be so beautiful - today I'm hot, tired and cranky LOL.
Renee said…
Wonderful daybook! I love the picture of the apples (my favorite fruit!). Sounds like you are enjoying the cooler weather; me too.

Popular Posts