Civility

I watched Oprah today as I do many days and I was instantly taken with Dr Forni as he spoke about "Choosing Civility". Oh how we are lacking in kindness and civility at times ! So many times in Blogland I have wondered what the deal is with people and their comments and why they are so rude and lacking in plain old fashioned civility. After watching Dr Forni today, I understand much more about why folks act like they do, including myself when I am less than gracious.
If you have a chance, check out Dr Forni's web page and better yet, plan to read his book. I am going to. We need to be kinder. We need to be more compassionate and we need more patience with one another.

Comments

Marianna said…
I have the book on hold at the library. I can hardly wait to read it. 4:00 is our homework time so I missed Oprah...

Marianna
Val said…
You have been tagged as one of my favorites!

Popular Posts