Is God Old Fashioned ?

Might seem like a strange question to some, but think about it a second....is God old fashioned ? Did He plan for our world to progress to where it is ? Cell phones, cars, fuel usage, computers, jet planes and television ? I suspect He did since He knows everything and if He created water, which we can't do, then I guess a cell phone would be a breeze to make, the problem though is we never much think of Him as a scientist, an inventor. We think of Him in Biblical terms and mind pictures, looking a bit like Moses in the movie the Ten Commandments and living on a cloud or something. There is a possibility that He uses far more advanced technology than we could ever imagine. No one can say for sure either way. Just thinking outside the box. Makes me think about how so many folks keep wishing for things the way they were back in the old days, prior to technological advancement, But, maybe we should all be working on how to live morally and ethically with what we have before us now. Something for me to think about more.

Comments

Never Settle said…
You wrote, "...maybe we should all be working on how to live morally and ethically with what we have before us now.'

Amen to that!!
CIELO said…
Hi Patty... you have such an inspiring blog--I'm so glad I've found you....

cielo
~Tammy~ said…
Just like I told my readers today...you are a deep thinker!!

My son was by this morning and he was pondering the Myans, he is deep at times too...LOL...he said they just disapeared as a people...he thinks they were getting too smart and God took them away...

Love how you think!☺
Tracey said…
Yes, I know God knows the future and what it holds. He knows exactly what He is doing. I do believe you are right about just living for God everyday with what He has given us. He's an awesome God. Love your calming blog. Tracey

Popular Posts