We had visitors last night

Last night, Steven, Priscilla and Elizabeth came over for a visit. I so enjoyed the evening. Priscilla and Elizabeth came outside with me when I did the evening chores and what fun to watch the baby with the animals ! She loved the kittens and was fascinated by the chickens. I think this grandbaby is going to be a farm girl.
It amazes me to watch these dear babies in the family grow so fast. See their personalities develop and their likes and dislikes appear.
Priscilla, Melanie and I are planning to do some sewing together for Thanksgiving time, making dresses for Homestead Heritage Craft Fair for the girls. It might be fun to get enough of the same fabric so we can all dress alike.
Time for me to head on outside and get my chores done. Its windy again today with gray skies. I don't mind a bit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great big smile. I bet it is wonderful to watch the kids play with the animals.

I'm so enjoying this mornings weather. I walked slower to the car when I came out of wal-mart this morning. It is nice.

Have a blessed day!
Rebecca
Sylvia K said…
Have a great day and enjoy. Know you enjoyed your visitors.
LBP said…
She is a living doll! Our morning weather is nice as well, just a little "nip" to it, if you know what I mean.

Blessings

Linda
Dawn said…
I agree with Rebecca...the weather is just awesome today! I don't have any screens on my doors or windows for some reason but I don't care, everything is open in the house right now. :-) I am loving this breeze and it airs the house out as well. :-)
Tomorrow it's supposed to be back in the 90's again. :-(
I have my laundry drying out in the wind now and am making some breakfast and trying to unpack and organize before the hubby gets back from college.

I am glad you got to spend time with the family yesterday. :-)
I look forward to meeting Steve and Priscilla if I ever get down to the Mennonite church. It's hard when you don't have a car.

That homestead heritage fair sounds like so much fun. I was looking again at their site yesterday and I was like 'I wanna gooooooo'. :-)

Well I am starved so I best go.

God Bless!

Dawn
clairz said…
I so enjoy "coming over" to your house, even though I visit virtually. Your house looks different from mine (I loved the photo you used to have as header to the blog--the one with the lamplit room), we live in different parts of the country, and even your visitors look a little different from those who visit my house--but somehow, we share the same feelings. I'm so glad that I've found your blog.
Dana and Daisy said…
I was wondering if Elizabeth has animals at her house?
Patty said…
Hi Dana, Steven has NO animals, he tries to avoid any sort of farm life.

Popular Posts