Aunt Martha's Pattern Used for My Quilt

Many of you have asked what pattern I used for the quilt shown a couple of days ago in a post.
It is an Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfer pattern "Sunbonnet-Mother & Daughter Too" # 3948

It is a soon to be retired transfer. But still can be found at LINK REMOVED !!!!
Somehow that is NOT a secure site at this time. If you have ordered from there, you might want to contact Colonial Patterns and let them know there is a compromise to their on line ordering security.

Comments

Aunt Jenny said…
I love that pattern..one of my favorites..I do tea towels with the different designs on it often..I never thought to do a quilt..yours is lovely. Someday I will have to do that. I love redwork!!
Lucy said…
thanks for the link! I love the pattern.
Jo Lynn said…
You wouldn't believe it Patty! My Ben Franklin got me a copy of the transfers. I am so excited. I just picked it up tonight. When Chelsea gets home from her friends tomorrow her and I are gonna start this quilt. My mom is gonna do the embroidery when we are done with the quilting :D I am so excited. Chelsea loves to do cooking and sewing with me. She is such a wonderful little girl

Jo Lynn

Popular Posts