Larry & Lurch Get A Pool

Larry and Lurch waited patiently while their new pool filled up with water. They knew something fun was going to be all theirs in just a matter of minutes since they heard the water running, they just weren't sure exactly what this blue round thing was, but they did understand the sound of water and they like water !
The only problem is that Larry and Lurch are still baby ducks and have never tried to get into a pool, so I put up a ramp for them.
Larry and Lurch tried hard to just dive in head first but it just wasn't working for them. Their bodies would not follow their heads. The ramp didn't help because as of yet, they have no idea it is a simple way for them to get into the water.
I suspect by the end of the day, they will figure out how to get in there and have the time of their lives.

Comments

Mrs. Darling said…
I love your ducks names! How cute. I once tried to rasie ducksfrom babies. I called them Dilly and Dally. One day I left and when I came back they were gone. We found only a few feathers. I think an animal got to them.
sulli said…
How cute!!! I too love those names... How old are your ducks? We just got our first ducks ever and they are much much smaller.
Patty said…
We got Larry and Lurch on the 1st of March, tiny little things.
Dawn said…
Aww they are so cute!!!

The pool is a good idea for them.

I want some ducks now :-)

Hugs from Grand Prairie...for the next 2 days at least :-)
Dana and Daisy said…
Ducks have such silly personalities don't they? Is the black one Lurch?
Patty said…
yes, Lurch is the black duck, he is a runner, which means he is sleek and tall and will be able to run fast. However, at this point, he trips over his own feet constantly.
Marci said…
I love their names!! I am sure they will be having a grand time here pretty quickly.

Popular Posts