Party Time





Just a few pictures from our party last night. I had such a great time being surrounded by friends and family. You know, it just serves as conformation that what really counts in life is our relationships and not the things we have. It was the people that made the party, not anything material.
I didn't use my fine china, we used paper plates and the amount of fun was still the same. Memories were made without having to over do and use up all my energy so that there was nothing left of me when my guests arrived.
I sat down and read a bit before everyone got here, giving me time to relax. Just wanted to enjoy the evening and not be stressed to the hilt and it worked out that way.
It was warm here yesterday and now its cold, winter in Texas is just one roller coaster ride of temperature extremes. Yes, its not officially winter, but I think the whole month of December should be considered winter : )

Comments

~Bren~ said…
What a wonderful party. The babies are SO cute! Look at what your wonderful marriage has brought about in 29 years!! A heritage to the Lord and Blessings to numerous to count!
Patty said…
thanks Bren, it's just so much fun having the babies close by !
nancyr said…
Those babies are adorable, decked out in their Christmas finery!
They are the best gift you could possibly have this Christmas.
Grancy
Marci said…
The pictures are great Pat. I love the little outfits the babies had on. Who is the lady in red... your sister? She looks like you.
Patty said…
thats Casi's mom
Shellie said…
It looks like a good time was had by all.

The grandbabies look so precious in their red dresses! It must be so nice to have them close by.

Popular Posts