Grandpa is a happy man tonight !


Emery and I had the blessing of watching Mei-Ling for a couple hours tonight and that wee little one made her Grandpa smile from ear to ear when she said, "Grandpa" as clear as can be. She grabbed his beard as she said his name. I am kinda jealous, she hasn't said Grammie yet !
Mei-Ling just loves Emery, she waved hi to him before she waved to anyone else and now said his name ! There is one happy man in this house tonight.
Mei-Ling is steadily gaining weight and according to my scale tonight, she is just a bit over 17 lbs. What a blessing ! Just looking at her, you just can't imagine she has so many health issues. I honestly believe all the prayers and good thoughts have brought this baby through so many critical situations. We feel so blessed. Mei-Ling just celebrated turning 8 months old a couple days ago.

Comments

Hee, hee! I think she might be grandpa's girl! What a sweetie she is! I will keep her in my prayers and all of you too!
Cathy said…
Oh how sweet! She is just too precious, Patty!
LBP said…
She is getting so big! I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

p.s. I bet she'll say "Grammie" next!
Cathy said…
Patty,
Have enjoyed going back through your blog and reading your thoughts especially on living a simple life. My husband and I live this way also and love it...nothing like being so content.
Wishing you a blessed and happpy day,
Cathy

Popular Posts