Family Meal



The family will all be here tonight for supper. Love these times. So much fun and its just nice being together. Trying to be healthy so its going to be a healthy casserole, and with a stretch of the imagination you could call it a healthier dessert since its not loaded with chemicals. Boy, that's a stretch. I browsed through three of my favorite cookbooks for just the right recipe and found it. Simple to make and a real crowd pleaser. My personal thought is, anything with chocolate chips in it, is usually pretty good ! I highly recommend getting these cookbooks, Melissa and I use them all the time and have never once been disappointed with a recipe. Love how EASY they are too.

listening to Forty Licks by the Rolling stones while I cook. Very energizing : )

Comments

Yummy! If it has any chocolate I am a happy camper!
Synchronicity said…
i just found your blog and i absolutely love it. i will add you to my blog roll.
Shellie said…
I don't know how the recipes taste but the titles are great. They gave a good giggle this morning.
Niki said…
One of my most favourite things is to have the family all together under one roof for a meal, I'm blessed that it happens often!
The dessert looks yum
blessings
Liisa said…
I have borrowed La Dolce Vegan from the library and copied out so many recipes I might as well have purchased the book. I love her sense of humour and the food is so good!

Blessings,
Liisa

Popular Posts